Official Payments
  • En EspañolEn Español
Contact Us

To better assist you, our customer service representatives may ask you for some or all of the following information. This information is used solely for the purposes of looking up your payment and verifying your identity. For more information on our commitment to preserving your privacy and security, visit our Privacy Policy.
To Make A Payment
Already Made A Payment
  • • Name of the organization you are paying
  • • Amount to pay
  • • Contact e-mail address, telephone number
  • • Credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers
  • • Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
  • • Name of the organization you are paying
  • • Amount paid
  • • Confirmation Number
  • • Credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers
  • • Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
  • • Date of Payment

Please contact us via the channel listed below that best fits your area of concern:

  Pay By Phone1-800-2PAY-TAXsm (1-800-272-9829)
(Automated Telephone Service – 24/7)

Federal Payment InquiriesToll-free 1-877-754-4413
(Automated Informational Interactive Voice Response Service – 24/7)

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can be reached at the following toll-free numbers

  • U.S. Internal Revenue Service Customer Service Inquires
  • Personal Taxes: Toll-free 1-800-829-1040
  • Business Taxes: Toll-free 1-800-829-4933

Online Payment Inquiries – e-mail our Customer Service Department at or call 1-800-487-4567 for Customer Service assistance (Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm CT).

International Payment Inquiries 1-703-653-2499
(Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm CT)

PRIVACY POLICY   |   Complaints   |   Legal Notices   |   Pay By Phone   |   Tax Professionals   |   About Us   |   Working With Official Payments   |   Sitemap
Copyright © 2019 Official Payments Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Official Payments Corporation is a licensed money transmitter in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Official Payments is not required to be licensed as a money transmitter in Indiana, Massachusetts, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina or Wisconsin.
TRUSTe Privacy Certification
Authorized IRS Payment Provider Since 1999